This plugin is used for managing stock data.
- Symbol - This is the 'ticker' name.
- Name - This is the name of the company.
- Type - This is the type of security. ie stock, futures etc.
- First Date - First available bar.
- Last Date - Last available bar.
Here is where you can edit the bar data. To search for a specific
record use the search dialog and select a date and
time. To edit a field, just select a field and
change the values directly. To save your changes
press the save button. To delete a record press the delete button. To
navigate the records use the start, previous, next and end buttons.
Here, any company fundamentals are listed as downloaded via the
Here is where the user can perform a split operation on the chart
data. Choose the date where you want the split to take place. Then
enter the split ratio ie. 2:1 or 10:1 etc. When ready press the perform
split button. Warning: Performing a split will permanantly change the
chart bars on disk.